Shipping & Delivery
So you have placed your order; how long will it take before you can rock that chic new hammock with stand? The list below gives you more information about our order and return conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.Here are a few things to consider while you wait for your order:
- We ship on working days, except on national holidays.
- Items ordered before 2 pm are normally shipped the same day.
- Shipping starts from the date you received the "Your order has been shipped!" e-mail.
- As soon as the order has been submitted to Fedex or DPD, you will receive a track & trace number and you can track your shipment.
- You can check and expand the item, but you cannot hang or sit in it. Then the suspension loops deform and the article loses its as new condition. Mosquito nets that have been unpacked cannot be returned.
- Return in the original packaging. You must first send us a message to [email protected]
Marañon BV is a global company - we work with manufacturing and shipping partners around the world to get your stuff to your home, wherever that may be. Although the vast majority of our customers in the Netherlands and Belgium receive their orders within 2 working days, actual timetables may vary from region to region.
We ship our products worldwide 5 days a week. Internet orders are handled by our partner Fuji Logistics Europe B.V., Sassenheim, the Netherlands.
Once you’ve clicked through to Secure Checkout, you can enter your delivery address and choose a shipping method. Shipping costs are then calculated and tacked on to your subtotal at the bottom of the page.
We rely on a global network of shipping partners (UPS, FedEx, DHL) as well as local postal services (USPS) to get your order to your doorstep as soon as possible. For this reason, tracking is not always available. If your order is being sent by a trackable service, these details will be included on your orders page as well as on the shipping email we send you.